Since its release in March 2015, we have not had the Pelagos with the new Tudor in-house movement (blue version) available at the Salon. That is until now.
Also available on display, is the new Tudor Black Bay ref. 79220N on leather strap.
In 2015, this emblematic model was updated with a movement manufactured by Tudor and an additional colour combination, a reference to the most glorious period in the history of the brand’s divers’ watches.
- Automatic Calibre MT5612, Manufacture Tudor
- Functions: Centre hour, minute and seconds hands, instantaneous date with rapid setting without non-correction range. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Case: Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown, helium escape valve at 9 o’clock
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Material: Titanium, satin finish, case back in 316L stainless steel
- Bezel: Titanium, unidirectional rotatable bezel graduated over 60 minutes with ceramic matt blue disc and graduations with white luminescent material
- Winding crown: Screw-down, triple waterproofness system
- Power reserve: Approximately 70 hours
- Waterproof: 500 metres
$5,250 AUD inc GST
Tudor Heritage Black Bay
Ref. 79220N (Calf leather strap)
- Automatic Calibre 2824
- Functions: Centre hour, minute and seconds hands
- Case: Stainless steel with polish and satin finish
- Diameter: 41 mm
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotatable steel bezel with a matt black disc
- Power reserve: Approximately 38 hours
- Waterproof: 200 metres
$3,700 AUD inc GST