Happy Dreams 36 mm – celebrating the 40th anniversary of the collection
Since 1976, Happy Diamonds have been joyfully lighting up the eponymous creations from Chopard. Over the years, the famous moving diamonds have been staged through a myriad of precious and playful watch and jewellery creations. This year, Chopard is revisiting the iconic model in which they were first introduced.
This stunning timepiece was created to mark the 40th anniversary of the Happy Diamonds collection, originally inspired by the myriad sparkling droplets of a waterfall. The 36 mm, 18-carat white gold case, diamond-set bezel, satin strap, cloud-like white mother-of-pearl dial and dancing prong-set diamonds all combine to evoke a soft, otherworldly landscape where dreams shift, shimmer and swirl in the light.
- Case material: 18-carat white gold
- Case dimension(s): 37.70 mm
- Dial: High-quality textured mother-of-pearl
- Crown material: 18-carat white gold
- Strap: Black brushed fabric (glossy)
- Buckle material: 18-carat white gold
- Type of winding: Quartz movement
- Jewels: 7
- Water-resistance: 30 metres
- White diamond carat: 5.0100
Ref. Number: 204445-1001
$63,640 AUD inc GST