First ground broken at the new Hublot manufacture!
To meet its need for growth and continue the verticalisation of its production, Hublot is today starting the construction of a second large building which will more than double the surface area of its manufacture in Nyon. The first sod was turned today by Jean-Claude Biver, Chairman of Hublot and President of the LVMH Group’s Watch Division, and Ricardo Guadalupe, CEO of Hublot.
This new unit, located right next to the original building, will be largely dedicated to the production of components for Manufacture movements and the production of watch cases. This means that the micro-mechanical workshops, with the entire bank of CNC machines, along with the decoration, electroplating, general mechanical and washing workshops, to name but a few, will be installed within these new walls, with the After-Sales service and some of the administration, in August 2015.
Unico King Gold Ceramic
- Polished and satin-finished 18K King Gold
- Vertical satin-finished black ceramic and anodized black aluminium lower bezel with 6 H-shaped titanium screws
- Satin-finished and microblasted gold-plated hands with white luminescent
- HUB1242 Unico self-winding chronograph flyback movement with column wheel
Aero Bang Gold
- Satin-finished 18K red gold bezel- vertical satin-finished 18K red gold with 6 H-shaped titanium screws
- Dial – skeleton matt black dial – satin-finished gold plated appliques with white luminescent
- HUB4214 self-winding skeleton chronograph black rubber and gummy alligator strap – deployment buckle clasp 18K red gold and stainless steel black PVD
Classic Fusion – Black Magic Diamonds
- Polished and satin-finished black ceramic bezel
- Polished black-plated set with 138 diamonds of 0.89cts with 6 H-shaped titanium Screws
- HUB1110 self-winding movement