We are about to receive this stunning Portugieser Hand-Wound Eight Days Edition 75th Anniversary (Ref. IW510205). It is limited to just 750 watches worldwide and is fitted with an exclusive alligator leather strap produced by renowned Italian shoe manufacturer Santoni.
In other news, we had a such a great response to the new Pilot’s Watch Double Chronograph Edition “Le Petit Prince” I thought we should request another of these limited edition pieces.
I am thrilled to say we are about to receive another of the very few of this reference produced worldwide.
The new Portugieser Hand-Wound Eight Days Edition 75th Anniversary
- IWC-manufactured calibre 59215
- Power reserve 8 days (192 h)
- Winding hand-wound
- Sapphire crystal, arched edge, antireflective coating on both sides
- Water-resistant 30metres
- Diameter 43 mm
- Case height 12 mm
Pilot’s Watch Double Chronograph Edition “Le Petit Prince”
The Double Chronograph offers everything a watch could possibly need: an automatic winding mechanism, the time, date, day in the form of a jumping star display, small hacking seconds, chronograph with aggregate timing up to 12 hours, split-seconds function, sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides and secured against drops in pressure and, naturally, a soft-iron inner case to provide protection against magnetic fields.
- Mechanical chronograph movement, calibre 79420
- Stopwatch function with hours, minutes and seconds
- Split-seconds hand for intermediate timing
- Date display and day display in the form of a jumping star display
- Small hacking seconds
- Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields
- Crystal secured against displacement by drops in air pressure
- Diameter: 44 mm
$14,700 AUD inc GST effective 1st November 2015
Limited to 1,000 watches worldwide