The watchmaking creations of Jaeger-LeCoultre harbor a number of unexpected delights – such as this remarkable Master Grande Tradition Gyrotourbillon 3 with its baguette set bezel and the aventurine sub-dial.
In 2016, we will also see the iconic Reverso celebrate its 85th anniversary in style.
Master Grande Tradition Gyrotourbillon 3
In 2013, Jaeger-LeCoultre celebrated its 180th anniversary with the introduction of the Master Grande Tradition Gyrotourbillon 3, the tenth creation in the Hybris Mechanica Collection.
On the occasion of SIHH 2016, the the Grande Maison has introduced into the Hybris Mechanica series, a diamond embellished version of the Gyrotourbillon 3 with an aventurine sub-dial. This is a remarkable timepiece and the movement can be admired in the below video.
For more information on this watch please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the product specifications will be sent to you.
Reverso Tribute Duoface
This new reference features a small seconds display on the front face and a 24-hour day/night indicator on the back face.
- Jaeger-LeCoultre calibre 854A/2, manually wound
- Power-reserve: 42 Hours
- Front functions: Hours, minutes & seconds
- Back functions: Second time-zone, 24-hour display
- Front dial: Silvered opaline, appliqued hour-markers
- Back dial: Blue velvety Clous de Paris guilloché, appliqued hour-markers
Reverso Tribute Calendar
Equipped with a full calendar function on the front face, including a hammered moon phase display. The back face features a day/night indicator.
- Jaeger-LeCoultre calibre, 853 manually wound
- Power-reserve: 42 hours
- Front functions: Date, hour minute, day, month, moon phases
- Back functions: second time-zone, day/night indicator
- Front dial: Silvered grained, appliqued hour-markers
- Back dial: Charcoal grey velvety Clous de Paris guilloché, appliqued hour-markers
Reverso One Duetto Moon
- Jaeger-LeCoultre calibre 842, manually wound
- Power-reserve: 38 hours
- Front functions: Hours & minutes
- Back functions: Hours & minutes identical on front/back, moon phases
- Front dial: Silvered guilloché and sunray-brushed, arabic numerals
- Back dial: Brown spangled, gilt hour-markers
- Diamonds: ~28 ~0.32 carats
We have always found the Rendez-Vous very popular with our local ladies, these new additions to the collection will no doubt be also well received.
Rendez-Vous Night & Day
- Jaeger-LeCoultre calibre 898A, automatic
- Power-reserve: 40 hours
- Functions: Hours, minutes, day/night indicator & seconds
- Case: Stainless steel 34mm
- Dial: Deep purple sunray-brushed, Arabic numerals
- Diamonds: ~60 = ~0.69 carats
A moon phase display is featured on the dial. A star indicates the time of the wearer’s next meeting.
- Jaeger-LeCoultre calibre 935, automatic
- Power-reserve: 40 hours
- Functions: Hours, minute, rendez-vous indicator & moon phases
- Dial: burgundy aventurine, appliqued numerals
- Diamonds: ~192 = ~2.62 carats
To view the full collection of SIHH Novelties by Jaeger-LeCoultre click here