We present the Master Grand Tourbillon Enamel adorned with Grand Feu enamel faithfully reproducing the centre of the Van Gogh painting entitled “Starry Night”.
Just as the artist starts with a white canvas, the master enameller creates his image starting from white enamel, three layers of which are fired at 800 degrees consecutively. 60 or 70 hours of painstaking work are required to bring to life coloured compositions that are then also fired repeatedly to form the Grand Feu enamel.
Master Grand Tourbillon Enamel
- Automatic, Jaeger-LeCoultre calibre 978
- 18ct white gold case, diameter 43mm
- Thickness : 13.31mm
- Features; hours, minutes, seconds with tourbillon
- 48 round brilliant cut diamonds for 2.62cts
- Grand Feu hand enamelled dial
$175,000 AUD inc GST
Refined and contemporary, with two faces that display two time zones and a complete calendar, the pink gold Reverso Tribute Calendar will enchant lovers of beautiful objects.
Reverso Tribute Calendar
- Manually-wound, Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 853
- Dimensions (L x W) : 49.7 X 29.9 mm
- Front Functions: Date, hours, minutes, day, month and moon phases
- Back Functions: Second time-zone – Day/Night indicator
- Front Dial: Silvered, grained with appliqued hour-markers
- Back Dial: Charcoal grey, velvety Clous de Paris guilloché with appliqued hour-markers
$34,200 AUD inc GST