Famous for their military-inspired precision, Panerai sets the benchmark for cutting-edge design and technology.
Luminor 1950 Chrono Monopulsante 8 Days GMT – 44mm
- Black ceramic case
- Hand wound mechanical movement P.2004 Calibre
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, second time zone, 24hr indicator, linear power reserve indicator, seconds reset and a single button chronograph with two counters.
$26,300 AUD inc GST
Radiomir 1940 – 42mm (2013 Novelty)
- Polished steel case
- Hand wound movement P. 999/1 calibre
- Hours, Minutes and seconds
The 42mm size suits this clean dial and will be a popular reference.
$7,400 AUD inc GST
Radiomir 1940 3 Days ‘Oro Rosso’ – 47mm (2013 Novelty)
- Polished red gold case
- Hand wound movement
- P.3000 calibre
- Hours, minutes, small seconds and date
$26,400 AUD inc GST
Radiomir 10 Days GMT – 47mm
- Panerai P.2003/6 calibre
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, date, second time zone, 24h indicator, circular power reserve indicator and seconds reset.
- Trapezoidal polished steel buckle
$14,600 AUD inc GST