Patek Philippe – April 2020 News
This month we showcase several complicated Patek Philippe timepieces available at our Sydney boutique. One of the highlights is the very special 5496P Perpetual Calendar with Retrograde Date Hand.
We also feature the ladies 4978/400G – Diamond Ribbon Joaillerie Calatrava – a new version of the previous model with a larger dial. This stunning pieces is also set in 18ct white gold, featuring 770 diamonds totalling 4.4 carats.
To enquire about any of these special timepieces, contact us here.
5396G-011 – ANNUAL CALENDAR MOONPHASE
- Self-winding mechanical movement. Caliber 324 S QA LU 24H/303.
- Day, date and month in apertures.
- Moon phases and 24-hour display. Sweep seconds hand.
- Silvery opaline, gold applied hour markers.
- White gold. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water resistant to 30 m. Case diameter: 38.5 mm. Height: 11.2 mm.
- Strap: shiny black alligator. Fold-over clasp.
6006G – ANNUAL CALENDAR MOONPHASES
*This is the final one we will be receiving*
- Mechanical Self winding
- Caliber 240 Q
- Date by hand. Seconds sub dial
- Ebony black sunburst and silvery grey dial, printed white and black.
- Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny black, fold-over clasp.
- Case: white gold.
- Sapphire-crystal case back. Water resistant to 30m
- Case diameter: 39 mm
REF: 6006G | $44,000.00
5496P – PERPETUEL CALENDAR WITH RETROGRADE DATE HAND
In the platinum version, the perpetual calendar with the retrograde date plays with subtle contrasts. It features a silvery dial with a vertical satin finish that highlights the hands, hour markers, minute scale and frames of the display apertures in rose gold. The elegance and legibility of this highly coveted Grand Complication are exemplary.
- Dial: silvery, vertical satin-finished, gold applied hour markers.
- Case: platinum. Platinum. Case diameter: 39.5 mm. Height: 11.19 mm. Water resistant to 30 m. Interchangeable full back and sapphire-crystal case back. Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny chocolate brown, fold-over clasp. Fold-over clasp.
- Perpetual calendar with retrograde date hand. Moon phases.
- Day, date, month, leap year in apertures. Center sweep second hand.
REF: 5496P-015 | $154,950.00
4978/400G – DIAMOND RIBBON JOAILLERIE
The Patek Philippe Diamond Ribbon Joaillerie is now available in a new white gold design with a slightly larger diameter, increased from 33.3 mm to 36.5 mm. As a result, the distinctive diamond embellishments orbiting the case like gymnasts’ twirling ribbons and the spiralling circles of graduated diamonds adorning the dial make an even greater impression. Beneath this radiant exterior beats the caliber 240 ultra-thin self-winding movement, enabling the watch to maintain its slim, elegant profile.
- A new version in white gold with a larger diameter. Fully set with diamonds, blued gold applied numerals. 18K gold dial plate. White gold.
- Diameter: 36.5 mm. Height: 8.23 mm. Water resistant to 30 m. Sapphire-crystal case back.
- Alligator leather with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny dusk blue.
- Diamond-set prong buckle. 679 diamonds of graduated size forming a spiral: ~3.99 ct. (case and dial). 48 diamonds: ~0.17 ct. (lugs). 16 diamonds: ~0.03 ct. (crown). 27 diamonds: ~0.21 ct. (buckle).
- Total 770 diamonds: ~4.4 ct.
REF: 4978/400G | $103,300.00
4968R – DIAMOND RIBBON JOAILLERIE, MOON PHASES
Gentle reminder of the immemorial links between time measurement and the great ballet of the heavenly bodies, the moon-phase indication is an indispensable function of Patek Philippe’s super-complicated watches and renowned perpetual calendars. It also takes pride of place in several ladies’ models, each one conceived in honor of this poetic complication much loved by women.
- Dial: white mother-of-pearl dial, engraved spiral decoration, gold applied numerals. Rose gold.
- Case diameter: 33.3 mm. Height: 7.98 mm. Water resistant to 30 m. Sapphire-crystal case back.
- Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny taupe. Prong buckle.
- Bezel and case set with 273 graduated size diamonds in a spiral (~2.12 ct). Prong buckle set with 32 diamonds (~0.25 ct).
- Diamond Ribbon Joaillerie.
- Moon phases, seconds sub-dial.
- Moon phases.
- Diameter: 21.9 mm.
- Power reserve: min. 39 hours, max. 44 hours.
REF: 4968R | $79,000.00