Patek’s Grand Master Chime 6300G – New Blue Dials
At Baselworld Patek presented the latest version of their famous 6300G Grand Master Chime. With no less than 20 complications this version now features stunning new blue dials.
The most complicated Patek Philippe wristwatch unites accomplishment and elegance in a new white gold version. The reversible case, adorned with a hand-guilloched hobnail pattern, is notable for its patented reversing mechanism. The 20 complications include five chiming modes, two of which are patented world firsts: an acoustic alarm that strikes the pre-selected time and a date repeater sounding the date on demand.
- New blue dials for the most complicated Patek Philippe wristwatch.
- Time side: blue opaline, gold applied Breguet numerals, hand-guilloched hobnail center.
- Calendar side: blue opaline.
- 18K solid gold dial plates. White gold.
- Reversible case adorned with hand-guilloched hobnail pattern.
- Diameter: 47.7 mm. Height: 16.07 mm. Humidity and dust protected only (not water resistant).
- Alligator leather with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny navy blue.
- Fold-over clasp.
- Double-faced reversible wristwatch. Grande and petite sonnerie.
- Minute repeater with classic gongs.
- Strikework mode display (S,G,P).
- Alarm with time strike.
- Alarm on/off indication.
- Date repeater.
- Instantaneous perpetual calendar.
- Strikework isolator indicator.
- Second time zone.
- Second time zone day/night indicator.
- Day, date (on both dials), month, leap-year cycle by hands.
- Four-digit year display in an aperture. 24-hour and minute subdial.
- Crown position indication (R,A,H).
- Movement and strikework power reserve indication. Moon phases.
This timepiece are extremely rare and coveted. In order to own one, Patek employ a rigorous application process. To learn more about owning one, contact us here.