Patek Philippe – February 2020 News
This month we feature several special gents and ladies Patek Philippe timepieces.
For gents, we showcase the 5960G/01 Annual Calendar in white gold, the 5327G Perpetual Calendar with Moonphase and more.
(Image source – monochrome-watches.com)
In ladies, we present a truly spectacular 7300-1450R Twenty~4 Automatic ‘Haute Joaillerie’ model. The meticulous craftsmanship and beauty of this ladies watch has to be seen on the wrist to be fully appreciated.
Discover the wider Patek Philippe collection at J Farren-Price by visiting our Sydney boutique, 80 Castlereagh Street, Sydney – open seven days a week. Or call 02 9231 3299 to speak to one of our experienced sales team.
5960/01G – PATEK PHILIPPE ANNUAL CALENDAR WITH BLUE DIAL
*Our last one available can be deposited for delivery in 2020*
Its technically elegant looks are underscored with a blue dial, a calf leather strap with contrast stitching, and guilloched pushers that recall certain Patek Philippe “vintage” models.
- Mechanical self-winding movement. Caliber CH 28-520 IRM QA 24H. Flyback chronograph. 60-minute and 12-hour monocounter.
- Annual Calendar.
- Sweep seconds hand (chronograph hand).
- Day, date and month in apertures.
- Power-reserve and day/night indication.
- Guilloched pushers. Blue varnished dial, gold applied hour markers. Calf leather strap, Vintage brown, clevis prong buckle.
- Case: white gold. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water resistant to 30 m. Case diameter: 40.5 mm.
- REF: 5960/01G-001 | $92,150.00
5327G – PERPETUAL CALENDAR WITH MOONPHASE
A new self-winding perpetual calendar has been added to the Patek Philippe collection. It comes in a Calatrava case with beautifully scalloped lugs and applied Breguet numerals. This white-gold version has a blue sunburst dial. The watches come with a sapphire-crystal case back and an interchangeable solid-gold back.
- Ultra-thin mechanical self-winding movement.
- Caliber 240 Q. Perpetual calendar. Moon phases. Day, date, month, leap year and 24-hour indication by hands.
- Dial: royal blue sunburst, gold applied Breguet numerals. Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny navy blue, fold-over clasp. Interchangeable full back and sapphire-crystal case back.
- Case: white gold. Water resistant to 30 m. Case diameter: 39 mm. Height: 9.71 mm.
- REF: 5327G-001 | $127,150.00
5159R – PERPETUAL CALENDAR WITH RETROGRADE DATE
In order to accommodate months with 31, 30 and 28 days, and february 29 in leap years, a movement must have a mechanical “memory” of four years – or 1,461 days. This function requires a highly sophisticated mechanism, based on a complex system of levers and cams pivoting around their axes. This is a domain in which Patek Philippe has repeatedly leveraged its long-standing competence.
- Opaline-white dial, hand-guilloched center.
- Case: rose gold. Rose gold.
- Case diameter: 38 mm. Height: 11.8 mm. Water resistant to 30 m. Sapphire-crystal case back protected by a hinged dust cover.
- Strap: matte dark brown alligator. Fold-over clasp.
- Perpetual calendar with retrograde date hand. Day, month, leap year in apertures.
- Sweep seconds hand. Moon phases.
- REF: 5159R-001 | $137,600.00
7300-1450R – TWENTY~4 AUTOMATIC ‘HAUTE JOAILLERIE’
- Fully paved with diamonds, random setting.
- 384 diamonds: ~2.51 ct. (dial).
- 351 diamonds: ~1.94 ct. (case).
- 13 diamonds: ~0.06 ct. (crown).
- 2490 diamonds: ~12.7 ct. (bracelet).
- Total 3238 diamonds: ~17.21 ct.
4910/10A – STEEL TWENTY~4®
- The delicately cambered silhouette of the art decoinspired case follows the contours of a woman’s wrist smoothly and comfortably.
- Quartz movement. Caliber E15.
- Case set with 36 diamonds (~0.45 ct.).
- Crown set with an onyx.
- Dial: “Eternal Grey”
- Diamond hour markers and gold applied Roman numerals.
- Steel bracelet. Fold-over clasp.
- Case: steel. Water resistant to 30 m.
- Case dimensions: 25.1 x 30 mm. Height: 6.8 mm.
REF: 4910/10A | $16,200.00