Patek Philippe – May 2019 News at J Farren-Price
Discover the latest Patek Philippe arrivals at J Farren-Price this month.
Discover the wider Patek Philippe collection at J Farren-Price by visiting our Sydney boutique, 80 Castlereagh Street, Sydney – open 7 days a week. Or call 02 9231 3299 to speak to one of our experienced sales team.
7300/1200R – TWENTY~4® – SELF-WINDING
- Bezel set with 160 diamonds (~0.77 ct.).
- Silvery, vertical and horizontal satin-finished dial.
- Gold applied numerals with luminescent coating.
- Rose gold bracelet. Fold-over clasp. Rose gold.
- Sapphire-crystal case back.
- Water resistant to 30 m.
- Diameter: 36 mm. Height: 10.05 mm.
REF: 7300/1200R | $58,950.00
7121/1J-001 LADIES MOONPHASE
Gentle reminder of the immemorial links between time measurement and the great ballet of the heavenly bodies, the moon-phase indication is an indispensable function of Patek Philippe’s supercomplicated watches and renowned perpetual calendars. It also takes pride of place in several ladies’ models, each one conceived in honor of this poetic complication much loved by women.
- Manually wound mechanical movement, calibre 215 PS LU
- Moon phases, seconds subdial
- Bezel set with 66 diamonds (~0.52 ct)
- Sapphire-crystal case back
- 18ct yellow gold, case diameter: 33 mm
REF: 7121J-001 | $44,350.00
5153G – CALATRAVA – SELF-WINDING
With its pure lines, the calatrava is recognized as the very essence of the round wristwatch and one of the finest symbols of the Patek Philippe style. Supremely elegant, it charms each new generation of watch lovers by its timeless understated perfection.
- Date in an aperture.
- Center sweep second hand.
- Dial: silvery opaline dial with hand-guilloched center, gold applied hour markers.
- Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny black. Fold-over clasp.
- Case: white gold. Sapphire-crystal case back protected by a hinged dust cover. Water resistant to 30 m.
- Case diameter: 38 mm. Height: 9.7 mm
- Date, sweep seconds.
- Power reserve: Min. 35 hours – max. 45 hours.
5719/1G-001 – DIAMOND NAUTILUS
- Self-winding mechanical movement. Caliber 324 S C. Date, sweep seconds.
- Dial: fully set with 255 diamonds (~1.36 ct) and 3 baguette diamond hour markers (~0.01 ct). 18K gold dial plate.
- Case: White gold. Screw-down crown. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water resistant to 120 m. Diameter (10 4 oclock): 40 mm. Height: 8.7 mm.
- Case: 100 diamonds: ~0.69 ct. and 32 baguette diamonds: ~5.51 ct.
- Dial: fully set with 255 diamonds (~1.36 ct) and 3 baguette diamond hour markers (~0.01 ct).
- Bracelet: 803 diamonds: ~3.55 ct. and 150 baguette diamonds: ~7.52 ct. Total 1,343 diamonds: ~18.73 ct.
- Strap: Nautilus fold-over clasp.
5396G-011 – ANNUAL CALENDAR MOONPHASE
- Self-winding mechanical movement. Caliber 324 S QA LU 24H/303.
- Day, date and month in apertures.
- Moon phases and 24-hour display. Sweep seconds hand.
- Silvery opaline, gold applied hour markers.
- White gold. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water resistant to 30 m. Case diameter: 38.5 mm. Height: 11.2 mm.
- Strap: shiny black alligator. Fold-over clasp.