Since 1833, creations by Jaeger-LeCoultre have been laying milestones in the history of fine Watchmaking.
Each of the 400 patents and the 1,242 calibres bearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre signature are a reminder of their passion for quality and innovation. The Jubilée “Hommage à Antoine LeCoultre collection is inspired by 180 years of enthusiasm and precision. In a word, the creative force of Antoine LeCoultre.
We have just taken delivery of a limited edition Master Grande Tradition Tourbillon Cylindrique à Quantième Perpétuel Jubilee. This is the last one available in Australia and one of the very last of the mere 180 pieces manufactured worldwide.
Master Grande Tradition Tourbillon Cylindrique à Quantième Perpétuel Jubilee
- Automatic movement, Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 985, crafted, assembled and decorated by hand
- 48-hour power reserve
- 431 parts, 49 jewels, 28,800 vibrations per hour
Grained silver-toned, transferred baton hour-markers and traditional minute circle
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds on the flying tourbillon
- Perpetual calendar: indication of the date, day, month, year and moon phase
- Case: Extra-white platinum, 13.1 mm thick
- 42 mm in diameter with polished lugs and satin-brushed flanks
- Strap: Hand-sewn high-end alligator leather, 950 platinum pin buckle
The creation of this model is a dizzying feat that sets a connoisseurs heart beating as fast as its mechanism. Inspired by its 19th century perpetual calendars, Jaeger-LeCoultre has crafted one of its finest complications within the Master Grande Tradition line.
Dedicated to collectors and devotees of the watchmaking art, it pays tribute to Antoine LeCoultre and to the 180 years of the Manufacture by brilliantly rising to an authentic mechanical feat.
$192,000 AUD inc GST