TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY S&G
An emblematic model celebrating 60 years of TUDOR divers’ watches with extraordinary craftsmanship. Enhancing the Heritage Black Bay with yellow gold creates a new version named S&G, for Steel & Gold. In this version the lines and proportions of the Black Bay are retained, while the rotating bezel and the winding crown are made from yellow gold. The steel bracelet is also dressed in this precious metal on its central link giving it a more formal feel.
PRICE: RRP (approximately) AUD $6,180
- CASE: 41 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- BEZEL: Unidirectional rotating bezel in yellow gold with 60-minute graduated matt black anodised aluminium disc, gold markings
- DIAL: Black, domed
- WATERPROOFNES: Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- BRACELET: Steel and yellow gold bracelet or aged leather strap with folding clasp and safety catch. Additional fabric strap with buckle included in the box.
- MOVEMENT: Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- CALIBRE: Manufacture Calibre MT5612
- FUNCTIONS: Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system | Centre hour, minute and seconds hands | Instantaneous date with rapid adjustment without non-correction range | Stop seconds for precise time setting
- TOTAL DIAMETER: 31.8 mm
- POWER RESERVE: Approximately 70 hours