We are very privileged to have in the J Farren-Price Salon this remarkable timepiece from Vacheron Constantin.
This Patrimony Traditionelle houses an exceptional calibre featuring a minute repeater, a tourbillon and a perpetual calendar.
Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Calibre 2755
- Calibre reference: 2755
- Energy: manual
- Number of parts: 602
- Frequency: 2.5 Hz (18,000 v.p.h )
- Power-reserve (hours): 58 approx.
- Indication: small seconds on tourbillon carriage, minutes, hand-type month, hand-type day of the week, leap year, tourbillon, perpetual calendar, power reserve on the back of the watch, minute repeater, hand-type date, hours
- Diameter: 44mm
- Thickness: 13.54mm
- Material of the case: 18K 5N pink gold
- Type of buckle: Deployant buckle, 18K 5N pink gold
- Delivered with a Resonator of sound
Viewing by appointment.
For more information please contact the J Farren-Price Salon on 02 9231 3299 or email Julian@jfarrenprice.com.au.