This new model was launched globally on August 4, at the American Museum of Natural History, New York. It features a dial that directly echos James Cameron’s historic 2012 dive to the deepest part of the Mariana Trench.
The Oyster Perpetual Rolex Deepsea is the ultimate reference, chosen by professional divers when precision and reliability are paramount.
Rolex Deepsea ‘D-blue’
There is so much to say about this one.
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- Rolex Ringlock System case architecture with Helium escape valve
- Diameter 44 mm
- Material: 904L steel, case back in grade 5 titanium
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- Crown: Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Crystal: Domed, 5 mm-thick scratch-resistant sapphire
- Water-resistance: Waterproof to 3,900 metres / 12,800 feet, helium escape valve
- Movement: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding Calibre 3135
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
Demand for this model will be extremely high, to register your interest in this brand new reference please contact the Salon on 02) 9231 3299.
We expect to start receiving our first allocation of these later this month $13,850 AUD inc GST
For more information visit Rolex.com